Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stool Photo leads to Rolling Over

When I went back to work on Monday, there was a pretty white box. Inside the box was a wooden stool with Jenna's name carved out and the letters painted. Some cooperators that I work with graciously gave us this adorable gift! The letters are removable and it doubles as a wooden puzzle!

She really didn't want to lay pretty with it, so this is the best picture I ended up with. I plan to take a couple more to see if I can get a pretty facial expression and her with the stool.

When she decided that she didn't want to have her picture taken any more, I put her on her belly. Lance and I were sitting there on the floor with her and she went from her belly to her back. She rolled over! I put her back on her belly, but she wouldn't do it again....maybe tomorrow.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Wow! Seems like she rolled over early! Cute outfit!