She can hold the pose for several minutes, but to get her head up that high, her mouth usually looks like the second picture, her tongue sticking out, and her legs working as a counter balance, sticking up in the air, too!Saturday, March 21, 2009
Tummy Time
As I promised yesterday, I was going to finish my day ooohh-ing and ahhh-ing over Jenna. We were laying on the floor, having tummy time and I thought I would show everyone what she is now capable of...
She can hold the pose for several minutes, but to get her head up that high, her mouth usually looks like the second picture, her tongue sticking out, and her legs working as a counter balance, sticking up in the air, too!
She can hold the pose for several minutes, but to get her head up that high, her mouth usually looks like the second picture, her tongue sticking out, and her legs working as a counter balance, sticking up in the air, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Great job capturing her expressions. Thanks for sharing her beautiful smile!
Angel
I love the smile in the last picture!
Post a Comment