When I was little we used to have a song we sang...
Beans, beans the magical fruit,
the more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot the better you feel,
so lets have beans for every meal.
We had lunch with Stan and Janet over the weekend. Among the fixings were baked beans. Not thinking, I took a spoonful and enjoyed them. A little later in the day, I noticed a bit of air moving through my system, but never thought much of it. When Lance came home, we realized he was feeling the same way.
Sunday morning we were laying in bed and could hear Jenna waking up. We both were laughing when she became an air machine as well. It's neat to watch how all that travels through the milk. I guess I will mark beans off the menu for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment