Yesterday was my first day back to work. It wasn't too bad, because Jenna got to go with me. She was a pretty good little girl. I woke her up at 6:30 to eat and get dressed. We made it plenty early, which was my first fear. Then in the afternoon, she refused to take her nap, so she was a little fussy. Overall, she was a very good little girl.
There was a present from one of my farmers yesterday when I got in the office. It is a wooden step stool with Jenna's name carved into it. The letters remove to act as a puzzle. I hope to take her picture with it tonight. I would have done it last night, but we went and interviewed a babysitter. She seemed pretty nice and reasonably priced, so I think she might be my favorite so far!
I hope to take some pictures of Jenna and her stool tonight, so keep a look out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment