Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spontaneity

It seems like no matter how hard you try to plan things, spontaneous things tend to arise.

On Monday evening last week, I interviewed a babysitter and I really liked her. Spontaneously on Wendesday, she calls and says she no longer has an opening, because a couple of her current moms are pregnant.

I have been working on sewing a second breastfeeding cape to have a spare one to leave at work (thank you Barbara & Deb for the first one & the pattern). My sewing machine decides that it spontaneously doesn't want to work right, so Saturday I headed up to Mom and Dad's to have my Mom help me fix my machine. While I was there, we made a new curtain for Jenna's room.

Yesterday, I was at work and I don't know how many people randomly decided to drop by, but it was pretty hard to get much done. Then last night, Ivan, Angel, Kaity & Kent were going to be coming through Evansville so we all decided to spontaneously meet up for supper at Stolls.

This morning we were talking to Jenna before leaving for work and she has started making multiple "talking" or cooing sounds in response to us talking to her. She mostly responds back to Lance, but she was doing it a little for me, too.

All kind of random, spontaneous things have been happening! I just wonder what's next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys last night!

Angel

Carla said...

Keep wondering...new things happen a lot when they're little!

Rajean B. said...

Variety is the spice of life...