Last night I tried to lay Jenna down about 10:30. She had eaten at 9 and it was bedtime for all three of us. She laid in her crib about 10 minutes and started wailing. I didn't want to listen to it so I put her in her swing. She loves her swing and it usually puts her to sleep. Well I guess she slept pretty well because at 11:00 I went back to bed with Jenna still in her swing and she woke up there at 7:30 this morning!
I would like to say I slept all through the night, but I didn't. I woke at 2:30 and again at 4 wondering when she was going to want to eat. However, I never got out of bed. I don't know if this will continue or not. I am not going to count on it.
Now Jenna is going to get a bath then Mommy is going to start on supper.
PS Just so you don't miss anything, there are 3 posts today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment