Monday, March 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It has been brought to my attentin that some of the out of towners would like to see photos of our new home. There is now real rhyme or reason to the way the photos have been uploaded and for that I appologize. This is the street side view. Jenna's room
One view of the living room, looking toward the adjoining wall of Jenna's room.

The other view of the living room. The photos are dark because it is extremely dark out today.
Half of the kitchen, which leads into the laundry room. From the laundry room you go into the garage.

This is the other half of the kitchen. There are two pretty semi circle windows in the house. One in the kitchen and one in the office. This is only half of the kitchen. It presently has a dine in kitchen that presently has our card table and chairs
There are also 2 full bathrooms, I did not figure needed to be photographed, much less have dedicated blog page space. I will likely have a second post with more photos.

No comments: