Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Shower Photos

I know my baby shower was about a month ago, and I am just now getting around to sharing a few photos with you all. This is a photo of Aunt Christa with her nieces and nephew. It was supposed to be a picture of Jenna and her cousins...but the cousins seem to cover up baby Jenna. This is a picture of Jenna's Mom and Lexi's Mom. Little did we all know, Lexi would be born just a couple days later. Bonnie was originally due 9 days before me.
As you might guess from the cake, we are decorating the nursery with Winnie the Pooh and friends. This was a photo of my presents from the shower. We got all kinds of wonderful gifts!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Can't wait to take a look at your blog from home (wider screen) so I can see what your new design really looks like! You're almost there!!!