There are so many things to say, I don't even know where to start! Lance and I are very excited to have little Jenna. Sometime back between Christmas and New Years when we got our 2009 calandar we made guesses of when Jenna would be born and I wrote them down. Lance picked January 30, 31 and February 1. (We were only supposed to pick one day, but he just kept saying 2 weeks early). I guessed February 2....little did I know I wouldn't be too far from having it right!
Monday night I got home from work, Lance and I had supper, watched the CBS comedy line up, then I went and took a shower. During my shower, I realized my belly felt a little funny, but didn't think much of it. I no more than got out of the shower and it felt funny again. It was right at 9pm, so I went over and laid down on the bed for a little bit. Lance came in the bedroom and ask what I was up to. I told him not to get too excited, but we were going to be meeting our daughter. He asked me how soon and I told him that I thought the process had started and I said likely we will meet her tomorrow. About 3 am we decided it was time to go to the hospital. She was born at 9:06 am, 10 days before her due date.
Our hospital stay was overall a good experience. We had some really amazing nurses and several visitors. Today, Thursday, we started the release process about 7 am and were home and unpacking at noon. Before we left, we were told she was weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz.
Jenna has been eating well and sleeping well since we moved home.
I haven't downloaded any pictures from my camera yet, I will try to do that tomorrow depending on the chaos of the day. Meanwhile, someone is hungry and Mommy is being summoned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't wait to see what pictures you post! I hope you like the birthday ticker I added for you, if not, you can change it. At least it will be a lot warmer for you next week too!!
Welcome to the world Jenna! Congratulations Christa and Lance :)
I can't wait to see the pictures the ones Carla posted were so cute.
Post a Comment