Friday, January 30, 2009

My Knight in Shining Armor

My husband is a very sweet man. The ice in the parking lot at the apartment complex is pretty slick. I hadn't been outside in 3 days, since I am able to work from home; however, I really needed to get to the office and get some work done (finish up W-2s). Lance completely cleaned off my car last night. Then he walked me to my car and drove me to work. Awwww, wasn't that sweet of him! I am not sure if I should call him my knight in shining armor, somehow, I believe it would be more fitting to call him my knight in heavy Carhartt.

Initially I thought I would be fortunate to be pregnant in the winter. No being excessively hot during the warmest season of the year. Now I realize, there is nothing scarier than the thought of being 38 weeks pregnant and slipping on the ice.

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

Aww... how sweet! It's good you can work from home most of the time hopefully Jenna decides to wait until this stuff melts some.

Freemad said...

That's very sweet!!!

Be careful and I'll echo what Barbara said, hopefully Jenna will wait until everything melts before she decides to make her entrance into the world.