Friday, February 27, 2009

4am and 2 places

It doesn't seem like it matters if Jenna goes to bed at 10:30, 11, or midnight she still seems to wake up at 4am. It was storming with lightening and thunder at 2 this morning and woke me straight up out of bed. Jenna slept right through it. 4am came around (the storm had passed) and Jenna woke up ready to go.

We are doing pretty well overnight. She has been sleeping 4 to 5 hour spells between feedings. I can't complain its better than the every hour routine she was pulling her first week home.

I should update on our living status as well. Fortunately, we are back down to having 2 places to live. We gave apartment keys back today. It was a moment of joy for me. I will admit, we lived in a very nice apartment, but there is something so much nicer about living in a house.

2 comments:

Freemad said...

I couldn't agree more with your statement about that there is just a different feeling with having a house.

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Carla said...

I bet if I called you right now you would be up. Don't ask why I'm up at 4am. I've been awake since 2:15, so I finally got up, took a shower and am hanging out doing some things downstairs. See you in a few hours...can't wait to see what color paint the 2 of you agreed on!