Jenna has survived the craziness of the Hofmann family scheduling for 3 weeks and has been a pretty good sport about all of it. After we got up and going yesterday, we were going to go over and start cleaning the apartment. Lance threw a kink in plans when he asked me to meet him at noon to bring him some things. So Jenna and I traveled over to the interstate to meet Lance, exchange goodies, and then go over and clean. Due to the change in plans I only got half the apartment cleaned yesterday. I stopped because I needed some cleaning supplies (oven cleaner, more shower cleaner, etc). So we went to the trusty old Wal-mart. Mommy decided Jenna needed a treat so Jenna got a few Dr. Suess books.
Today we went over and finished cleaning the apartment and we stopped by the hospital for a random weight check. Lance had been telling me I was going to have an 8 pound baby. He is finally right, we have an 8 lbs 4 oz baby. She gained just shy of a pound in 2 weeks.
Several people had told me to that I wouldn't notice how much she is changing since I see her every day, but I would disagree with them. I can see her changing right before my eyes. She is getting close to out growing 3 newborn sleepers and her newborn diapers are getting snug. I hope to make it through the whole box before she does truely outgrow them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They can wear the newborn diapers up to 12 pounds...at least that's what I did with Dallas!
If you end up with extra newborn diapers, remember that they're the perfect size for baby dolls to wear someday!
Angel
Post a Comment