Thursday, February 19, 2009

On the Move

Okay, so Lance and I have always had two places. Yesterday we acquired a third place. We purchased a house 3 miles away from the apartment where we are living now. I looked at Lance last night and told him that occasionally couples will have 2 places to choose from when deciding where to sleep, but few couples have three places to chose from! The three places are very temporary (we have to be out of the apartment complex by the 28th). If I am somewhat slow on keeping the blog updated, please know we are trying to get settled, not only as new parents but also in a new (to us) home.

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

Good luck with the move!

Carla said...

What about a picture? I know you have some! Can't wait to see the inside. Let me know if you need help moving or more boxes.