I wanted to give Jenna a bottle, just to make sure she would take to it and eat. So daddy got the honors of feeding Jenna her first bottle.

She took to it like a champ. Daddy did a good job feeding her!

Jenna has really been grinning today, which is a nice change of pace from yesterday. I am not quick enough with the camera to catch all the grins, but I did capture a good picture

Then I wanted a picture of me and Jenna. All the pictures I have of me and Jenna are not pretty. So I self portraited the two of us and actually captured a good grin.
1 comment:
I like your new design! I also love the 2 pics of Lance giving Jenna a bottle...I especially like the 1st one. Looking forward to lunch on Fri...I have your bows done.
Post a Comment