Jenna went to the doctor this morning. She weighed in at 9 pounds 6 ounces (she has gained 2 lbs 2 oz beyond her birth weight) and is 22.5 inches long (growing 1.5 inches).
She got three shots today. I would like to say she was a trooper, but she screamed and did not inhale so her little face turned a light shade of purple. The nurse told her she needed to breathe. She calmed down when she got her passy (which is completely unusual) and feel asleep on the way home. Thankfully, we don't have to do that again for 2 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I suppose Dr. Best was pleased with her growth. I hope she isn't too fussy for you over the next couple of days!
Sounds like you have a growing little girl! Hopefully, Jenna will be like Dallas, and she will take the shots better with each visit. The last set Dallas got...he didn't cry at all! Now, getting his temperature taken is a different story...
Post a Comment