Starting on Friday, Jenna really started grinning. I have yet to capture it on camera, but it is adorable. She was really grinning for Kaity on Saturday afternoon when they we were visiting. Then yesterday and today she has really been grinning. It usually happens when I am feeding her...so no pictures yet.
Tomorrow is our first doctor's appointment. She will get all checked out and get her first set of booster shots. My guess is she is close to 10 pounds. We will see how close mommy's guess is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Step on your scales holding her and then not holding her. It will get you close. I hope you updated after her appt. Let us know how what she thinks of her shots...
We love Jenna's grins :-)
At bedtime, Kaity prayed for Jenna and her shots. She was almost in tears talking about Jenna getting her first shots. Kaity did not like the shots she had to get a month ago.
I'll say a prayer for Jenna's Mommy, too!
Angel
Smiles and grins are the absolute best...I just love it when Dallas gets a huge smile on his face when either Doug or I walk into the room. Those smiles never get old!
Post a Comment