Monday 9/9/13 there was a meeting on my work calendar. It said FCMA CAE @ MCL. Needless to say, I work for an organization that loves their abbreviations! Farm Credit Mid-America (FCMA) is my employer, we are a member-owned cooperative. We are required to have an annual stock-holder's meeting, which we call our Customer Appreciation Event (CAE). The venue this year was at the Meadows Banquet Center and catered by MCL Cafeteria.
I have not officially gone back to work, but was expected to be at this meeting, as there were approximately 100 customers from my office in attendance and it's a pretty big deal to our organization.
The meeting kicked off at 6pm which means two things. Lance was left at home, responsible for all three kids, by himself, for the first time. This also meant that Toby got his first ever bottle.
He took it like a champ! Lance said he seemed content with his bottle and didn't pose any problems. I was happy that he made the switch without issue.
This was something we needed to try out as I am planning on heading back to work on October 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's great I'm glad he took it so well it will make your life so much easier when you get back to work.
Post a Comment