Toby turned two months old on 9/20/13. I took pictures of him on the 20th but wanted to wait and post them until he had his well child visit yesterday. Toby has been cooing like crazy and is starting to have "conversations." He has started smiling though I haven't done real well capturing it on camera yet.
We are blessed that he has been sleeping 7-9 hours of a night. He is a pretty happy baby most of the time and he definately lights up when he sees his big sisters.
We didn't exactly have a "well-child" to take to the well child visit. In fact they discussed not giving him his shots as he has the respiratory crud that has been going around and has been rather wheezy. They were worried that the shots might cause him a fever which would make the respiratory crud turn into something more. I convinced them that this was my last week off work and if he was going to get sick, it would be best to do it while mommy was not working and could watch out for the symptoms. I also had them look at his big toe. Turns out he has an ingrown toe nail. Poor guy!
Mr. Toby now weighs 14 pounds 7 ounces and is 25 1/4 inches long. That means that he has grown 5 pounds and 3 1/4 inches in two months! He is off the charts on height and he is in the 95 percentile for weight! He is definately my BIG little man. However, he is still wearing his 0-3 month clothes. He has jumped into 3-6 month pants only because I didn't buy him any 0-3 month pants because I was expecting the weather to turn about the time he outgrew his 0-3 month clothes.




1 comment:
Awww, hope he gets to feeling better soon. Thankfully haven't heard of anyone around here having the crud you're talking about.
Post a Comment