Monday, September 23, 2013

Projects

I have been working on other projects while on maternity leave. These have been to decorate the house and to make it more of a home. 

I finally got all of the adults stuff out of the kids bathroom. I also got all of the stuff in the master bathroom organized and where I want it. It took a little while to figure out where we wanted things and where they made sense to be placed. 

I purchased this table and lettering with an idea. It took getting family pictures done to really get it started. I need to update some pictures and get some printed. 

I even started making holes in the walls to decorate some more. 
Sorry the picture isn't great. They are on the wall next to a window and I was setting a glare. 

I have some more decorating to do, but one step at a time. I want to like what I do and not redo it in 6 months. 

No comments: