We have been wanting to get Jenna into pre-school. She is 3.5 and is a little sponge and we want to make sure she gets plenty of information to absorb. We were just confused about how 2 parents that have full time jobs are supposed to coordinate picking up and dropping off to preschool at 9:30 and 11:30? So I found a daycare that has a pre-school program.
Jenna and Shelby had been going to the same daycare since February 2011 and the provider was another Grandmother to the kids. It was a tough decision to make, but we felt that strongly about getting Jenna into preschool.
Anyway, the girls started daycare on Monday and Jenna started preschool on Tuesday. These pictures are from her first day of pre-school on Tuesday!
Can you see the rainbow in the background?
Jenna was making some funny faces because of the storm that was rolling in!
There was a beautiful full double rainbow in the sky as I was dropping the girls off Tuesday!
Top of rainbow
Other side of the rainbow!
I guess that was a good omen to the start of the pre-school year!




No comments:
Post a Comment