If you noticed my pictures from my park blog, they are bad. My camera was dropped onto a ceramic tile floor while attempting to be loaded into the camera case. That was the end of my Sony camera. It had been a good camera for the 6.5 years I've had it and for the 6400 pictures it took. So, it was time to invest in a different camera. I purchased a Canon, which I have been pleased with so far. Yesterday's sandbox blog pictures were also taken with the Canon.
Here are some other random photos I have taken around the yard.
Jenna took off her shoes to play in the sand. She left Giraffe to guard them!
My Gerber Daisies
My rose
This airplane was flying low, with a good zoom, it looks even closer!
Spot, our only cat which survived from last spring
Fuzz, our only kitten that has survived this spring
The girls checking on the strawberry patch
Tesing out the zoom on Shelby.
Testing out the zoom on Jenna, someone's not happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment