I have been wanting to get Jenna's hair cut, but have been dreading the battle to get it done. Finally, Sunday evening, I decided my hair had to get cut and so did hers - we both looked WAY too shaggy. I told Jenna that we were going to Smart Styles to get our hair cut. She said YAY!!!! I figured her exictement would wear out when she figured out what was going on. Much to my suprise, it didn't. She climbed up in the chair, let the beautician put the cape on her, and cut/style her hair. Needless to say this was one AMAZED Momma. To those of you who know Jenna, know that she is shy and an introvert.
Before (at the zoo)
During
After
Sorry they are not the best pictures. Nevertheless, her hair is shorter and looks much healthier. It had been 6 months since her first/prior haircut.





1 comment:
Looks cute.
Post a Comment