Monday, August 20, 2012

Indianapolis Zoo

I told Lance early this spring that if we didn't do anything else this summer, that I would like to take the kids to the zoo.  Well, as summer is starting to conclude, we still had yet to go on family vacation or do anything of the nature. 

Jenna had been counting, but would stop and start and be silly with it.  Lance and I bribed told her if she could count to ten that we would take her to the zoo.  So last week she started at one and made it to thirteen in the correct sequence.  If you are curious, eleventeen comes after thirteen in Jenna's counting!

The weather was supposed to be beautiful over the weekend so we planned a trip to Indianapolis to the zoo!  A great time was had by all!  (I think we took 120 pictures!)

Lemur Exhibit
 Shelby walking around with her hands in her pockets!
 Jenna checking out the flamingos
 Jenna getting ready to feed the giraffe!
 Shelby getting ready to feed the giraffe!


 Daddy and Jenna checking out the cheetah!
 They had some strange looking creatures at the zoo!
 Jenna loved the ocean area, here she was checking out the sting rays!
 Beautiful ocean fish

 Can you see the polar bear?
 Stopping for a drink break.  All this excitement makes a girl thirsty!

 There was a "shake-shake" bridge on the way to the White Rhino exhibit.  They had fun jumping on it!
The girls had a blast at the zoo.  I see another zoo trip in our future!

1 comment:

Drew and Lisa said...

Next time you decide to come to Indy let us know. If we are not busy maybe we can get together.