Saturday morning it stormed and we got quite a bit of rain. Lance was a little disappointed because he was really wanting to push up some brush piles and do some grade work on the tile lines we had installed late last fall.
Since everything was so wet we went into town Sunday late morning to pick out a new microwave. We went into H H Gregg, the store where the multiple appliances and electronics for the Hofmann household have been purchased. While we were there we ventured into the scratch and dent room. Lance happened upon the pedistools that were intended for my LG front load washer and dryer! We were very pleased, we purchased the stools for 1/3 of the original price! He even installed them on Sunday night!
When we got home from town, Lance went over and borrowed a tractor from Ivan & Angel. He managed to get everything done in the evening that he had set out to do. He got the tile graded prior to the rain that we got Sunday night and all day Monday.
While Lance was piling brush and grading, the girls were napping and I got to do some work outside. I split my hosta plants that my Mom had given me 5 years ago and made multiple more plants. I also cleaned up my hosta bed. There was nothing really to take pictures of, as the hostas were still very small when I divided them. While outside I thought I would take a picture of my magnolia tree. It is such a pretty tree when it blooms.
As I was taking picutes of my pretty tree, I got an idea.... see my next post, scheduled to appear later this evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment