We have been trying to sell our house in Newburgh for a while now. I am happy to say that today, our house went PENDING in the MLS system. We had a verbal offer from a couple in February and their buyer fell through, which meant our buyer fell through. Last week we got 2 offers on the house within 12 hours of each other. We came to terms yesterday afternoon and should have the house SOLD by June 1.
This is a happy time and a wierd time. We are happy that we will only be making one residential mortgage payment! It is a wierd time, too. This will be the first time in the almost 8 years Lance and I have known each other that we will only have one place. We are very excited and are looking forward to closing day. Now we just have to cross our fingers and pray a little bit more until closing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations on the house! I know that you all are very excited.
We will pray for you too!!!! Glad things are looking upward!
Congratulations! I was just wondering the other day whether you had received any offers. The spring weather has brought the buyers out! I'll keep you in my prayers as you go through the closing process.
That's great I hope everything goes smoothly and it gets closed on time!
Post a Comment