It seems we have been on the road and busy every weekend lately. We were excited when we discovered that neither of us really had anything planned for Sunday! We got up and all got ready for church, went to church and came home. After lunch, I was itching to get outside. Cabin fever has been horrible! We were walking around in the yard, looking at the blackberry plants, the hot bed with my growing vegetable plants for the garden, the land scaping that Lance did last week, and the brush pile we burnt a few weekends ago.
While out in the yard, I happend across a couple of mushrooms!
This inspired us to go seek out more mushrooms.
While we were out, we found several small white flowers,
as well as a few small purple flower...
We also found a MESS of MUSHROOMS!
That count ended up somewhere around 45 during this hunt. We went out to another spot and found about 20 more later. We had them for supper tonight and they were delicious!
2 comments:
Totally jealous of your mushroom mess!
So, I'm a little behind and just now checking blogs and when I saw "A Mess" I thought it was going to be a post about the tulip tree. Hope all is well. See you this weekend.
Post a Comment