After we packed up the house, Lance, Jenna, Shelby and I went over to visit the Schenk Family. We got to meet Miss Mattison! Uncle Lance logged a little baby time...
and I was holding her while taking this picture
Jenna even held Mattison. I didn't get any pictures, because I had to help her hold the baby. As for Shelby, she wasn't too interested in Mattison, all she wanted to do was pull her hairbow and her hair. I am sure they will be good playmates, just as soon as she is not so fragile!
These pictures are aweful small, but their facial expressions are priceless.
Hopefully when Carla gets her pictures to where they will stay on her blog, she will share a few more pictures of our visit!




1 comment:
Awwww, please email me the 2nd one of J & C w/ the Easter Bunny.
Post a Comment