We are very fortunate to only have suffered minor damage. There was only one small puncture hole, on the back porch. The yard substained the most damage. The tractor made several ruts and there are are an abundance of cleat marks all over the yard now. However, we escaped, unharmed...and for that we thank God!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
treehouse
One week ago Tuesday night, we had some really strong storms. I think most of the state of Indiana got some strong storms. I have heard there were multiple tornados confirmed throughout the state. I woke up a little before 11:30 to a pretty wicked storm. At 11:48 I heard a loud crack. I figured that the Tulip tree had come down on the house. When I woke up, I figured out that I was correct!
We are very fortunate to only have suffered minor damage. There was only one small puncture hole, on the back porch. The yard substained the most damage. The tractor made several ruts and there are are an abundance of cleat marks all over the yard now. However, we escaped, unharmed...and for that we thank God!
We are very fortunate to only have suffered minor damage. There was only one small puncture hole, on the back porch. The yard substained the most damage. The tractor made several ruts and there are are an abundance of cleat marks all over the yard now. However, we escaped, unharmed...and for that we thank God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
At least it uprooted it so you don't have to dig out the stump! Glad it only did very minor damage!!
Post a Comment