Thursday, July 22, 2010

Doctor's Appointments

All three Hofmann girls had doctors appointments this week.  It started with a visit to the OB/GYN for a 6 week checkup yesterday.  I am happy to say that everything checked out normal.  I am two pounds lighter than when I initially got pregnant with Shelby.  This puts me back to the weight I was when I got pregnant with Jenna.  I am very pleased with my progress. 

Today, the girls went to see their doctor for shots.  Jenna didn't get height and weight checked, because we only scheduled a nurse's visit for her. She was simply catching up on one shot that was missed at her 15 month appointment.  Her shot definately made her cry. 

Miss Shelby weighed in at 10 pounds 12 ounces and 22 inches tall.  She got checked head to toe by Dr. Best and he said she looked perfect.  She got 3 shots today.  Of course, she cried, but she did not cry very long or very loud.  I have gotten to see the pouty lip quite a bit today, which is just precious.  The last several nights, she has slept 7 hour stretches...which makes mommy and daddy very happy!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Yeah for all! Hope the shots don't lead to any cranky girls this weekend!

linsmarie06 said...

I am mailing a package to you by way of Carla, I ended up not needing it and thought you might. If not just trash it.