Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Girl Shelby!!!!

Shelby and I had our 34 week doctor's appointment this morning.  I talked to Dr. Mann about the abdominal pain I had on Wednesday late evening / Thursday early morning.  He asked why I didn't call in and get checked out.  I told him that I was hoping the discomfort was due to my breech baby going into the head down position.  I asked if he could tell me how Miss Shelby was positioned in my belly and after he pressed and poked on me he said he was 95% sure she was now head down.  Good girl Shelby!  That makes both mommy and daddy very happy (now just stay head down)!

2 comments:

Rajean B. said...

That's very exciting news! Not too much longer and Baby Shelby will be here...I can't wait to see pictures when she does arrive.

Carla said...

Glad to hear you received good news today!