Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bubbles

Tuesday afternoon when we got home it was so pretty that we went out in the back yard and played.  Jenna had got some bubbles for Easter, so I decided I would how she reacted to bubbles now that she's mobile.

She ran around the yard, chasing them with a squeel of delight.  Her level of excitement was adorable!  She ran around and just chased them everywhere.  Then she fell down and sat there and I blew the bubbles to her and she just giggled as they popped around her!

She started to lose interest and act like she wanted to swing.

Then she changed her mind when I got her in the swing.  It was like she said, "will you blow me more bubbles?"

1 comment:

Carla said...

So glad to hear she loved her Easter present from Ciara! Mom needs to get some to have at her house!