Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All in a Week's Time

The last week has been filled with all kinds of little things. 

Friday afternoon I had 2 surprises when I picked up Jenna from daycare.  She had hand painted me a canvas for mother's day.  I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but need too.  The second surprise was  she was running a fever, 102.9. 

Saturday, we were going to go to Poseyville to yard sales with Carla, but opted out with Jenna still running a fever.  Sunday, Lance, Jenna and I made breakfast and I got my mother's day gift.... a precious homemade card and a magnolia tree. 

Sunday evening, we went over to Carla and Matt's house to celebrate mother's day and my Mom's birthday.  We had a very nice family get together!  Thanks Carla for having us!

Today, (Tuesday) we are 30 days from our ultrasound due date.   I am getting very excited, nervous, and ready to meet Miss Shelby.  We go back to the doctor on Friday for our 36 week check-up.  We shouldn't do anything more than weight, urine, and blood pressure check... so nothing super exciting.

No comments: