On Friday, we will be 26 weeks pregnant. Today, I started my day with blood work before my doctor's appointment. Everything went okay, as far as I know. The baby's heart rate was 155 bpm and I had gained 1 pound since my last visit 4 weeks ago. This is my last time to schedule a visit 4 weeks in the future, then I will start visiting every 2 weeks. When they measured my belly, they discovered I measured big. I told the dr that is because I am farther along than the ultrasound said. I keep telling him that I will have this baby in May, so I guess we will see if I am right.
After my doctor's appointment I had my appointment to register at the hospital. I am glad that chore is done because now I can say I am one step closer to being ready for the baby's arrival.
The hospital visit was purely a social visit, but I would still ask for some prayers. April (Roby) Scherrer my friend since age 3 (a bridesmaid in my wedding) is pregnant with twins. She is only 28 weeks and is on hospital bed rest. She has had problems with preterm labor and a thinning cervix. They are hoping to keep her pregnant for at least another 2 weeks, if not 4, and 6 weeks would be awesome. Anyway, she is starting her third week of residency at the hospital and is starting to get more nervous/anxious/irritated. If you wouldn't mind to say a prayer for April, her husband Josh, and the unborn twins (Madeline and Maverick), I know they would really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment