Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Speechless

I don't mean to neglect the blog, I just haven't had much to say lately.  The camera has been stashed away and nothing really exciting has been going on around here lately.  Jenna has been fighting more teeth.  None have broke the skin yet, but I can feel 6 teeth buds... 4 on top and 2 on bottom.  She has been really clingy and cuddly, which is DEFINATELY NOT my typical little girl. 

I have been "nesting" as Lance and Angel have so nicely put it.  I pulled everything out of the baby's room last Wednesday night, spackled and taped on Thursday, then painted on Friday and Sunday.  I have slowly been putting everything back, but wanted to add shelving to the closet and get some organizational things, so I haven't managed to get it all put back together yet.  I will post some pictures of the redone room once it's closer to complete.   

No comments: