Sunday, February 28, 2010

Workin Weekends

The last few weekends have been "honey - do" workin' weekends.  Last weekend, I had Lance hang a shelf in Jenna's room, hang a new Tigger picture in Jenna's room, get a new shelf for the garage and pick stuff up in the garage, and replace the kitchen faucet (which had sprung a leak).  I was very pleased with the work we got done. 

This past weekend even more honey - do jobs got completed.  To start with, we went to our northern residence, which had quite a bit of work done on it since my last visit.  We had the basement painted with water resistant paint and the floor stained.  We also had the front door re-trimmed and finished.  I guess all that work (we hired out) just gave me more ideas of things that needed to be done.  Saturday morning Lance started toddler-proofing the basement steps.  He hung a piece of panneling around the 2x4s and built a door with a latch to keep anyone from playing on the steps.  Meanwhile, I cleaned house and re-organized my canned goods that were moved around during the painting and cleaned in the basement.  I decided to wash the curtains in the basement and back porch.... which lead to washing windows.  There was a lot of work done over the weekend, but I a beat! 

1 comment:

Angel said...

Sounds like you're nesting!