I guess she has finally figured out what presents are all about.
Inside the bag was a baby doll with it's own bottle and stroller (as well as other things). Jenna immediately knew what to do with the bottle. If you check out her right hand she had just stuck the bottle in the baby's mouth, which just tickled both Lance and I.
She has been playing with the baby every morning before daycare and every evening before bedtime. She wonders around until she finds the bottle, then feeds the baby the bottle. It is still adorable.She keeps impressing us at daycare how much she loves the new baby boy. One morning last week, he was crying when we got there. Jenna hurried out of my arms, walks over to him and gave him a big kiss. He was evidently a little fussy that day. When I got there to pick Jenna up, Theresa told me that she had given the baby at least 10 kisses that day. I can't wait to see how she reacts to her own sister....
PS. Thank you Angel for sending me pictures!




No comments:
Post a Comment