Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Smiles sent to Daddy in Omaha

Lance got up early this morning. Instead of making his usual journey to Vincennes, he drove to the Evansville Airport. He went to new product introduction for John Deere, in Omaha, Nebraska.

This evening, Jenna and I were playing and I decided to take some new pictures for daddy to enjoy in Omaha. I said Jenna, smile for Daddy.....
Jenna loves her daddy. She smiled pretty for him.
Then, she was playing on her toy. She can successfully scoot it backwards.
Jenna waves!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Too cute!! When do I get to watch Jenna?? You get Ciara for about 4 hrs. every 6 wks or so, so when's my turn?

Rajean B. said...

Great pictures. I'm sure Jenna's daddy is missing her very much and really appreciated all the pictures.

I can't believe how much she is changing...but I'm sure you hear that a lot!