Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eating

Jenna has been doing a good job eating all the different pureed baby foods we have given her. Her favorite so far is pears. The only thing she has simply refused to eat is some green beans that werefrom a garden and home processed. However, when those are mixed with either sweet potatoes or carrots, she eats them no problem.

Today for Jenna's 5pm meal, she was having a green bean and carrot mixture. She was finished eating and I left the container and spoon on the high chair tray to get a wash cloth to wipe her face. When I turned around, this is what I found.
She knew exactly what to do with that spoon. She refused to give it back to me. So she played with a spoon for a little bit.

Lance and I are having to adjust to Jenna's reach now. She has learned to reach a lot farther than what we think Jenna should be able to reach. It amazes us how if she really wants something it is rarely out of reach now.

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

:) I call those go go gadget arms Aubrey has them too it's amazing how far they can reach when they want to.

Carla said...

Don't you love it!! Just wait til she gets mobile!