Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Play, Sit, Babble, Toes, Paint, Kitty

Hi, this is Jenna reporting. Mommy has not been keeping you all up to date, so I decided I would tell you what I have been doing.

Kaity got me a baby doll for Christmas, I like to play with it when I wake up in the mornings. Mommy usually knows I am awake, because she hears me talking to dolly.
I have gotten to where I like to sit up now. I am pretty good at it, except sometimes people sidetrack me and I lose my balance. Mommy and Daddy tell me I am doing a really good job.

Monday, I went to see Theresa and all my little friends at daycare and Theresa painted my toenails. They are hot pink. I really like to look at them.

Mommy and I hung out on Thursday and Friday. She let me play on the floor, but I got upset with her, she was packing up my stuff and carrying the boxes out of my room I thought I might be moving again. Then she got out tape and started putting tape on the woodwork, I thought this was rather odd. Mommy then kicked me out of my room. When she let me back in, all my stuff had reappeared and the walls had changed colors. I think it looks better, but it still smells funny. See look, the walls were white, now they are beige.

On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Grammy and Papaw's house. Grammy really wanted me to swing, but I didn't want to. There was a kitty running around, so Grammy introduced us.

Kitty really liked when we petted her.
I really, really, really liked the kitty. It was very friendly and soft.
I am working hard on standing up. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to sit me on my bottom, but I put my legs under me and straighten up so that they have to help me stand. Mommy says I am getting strong. I think it's because I have been eating my vegetables.
I think it's dinner time, so I will say goodbye for now. ~ Jenna

2 comments:

Carla said...

Too cute! I love the pictures of Jenna sitting and the kitty enjoying being petted!

Rajean B. said...

Thanks for the update Jenna! It looks like you are one busy little girl...which is a good thing. Mommy and Daddy need to be kept on their toes!