Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Play Ball

I purchased Jenna a ball today. It's a smaller, rubber ball that is bright green. When we were all finished with our supper, we sat down to play with it. Lance rolled the ball toward Jenna and she started crying (even with multiple attempts). Turns out, Jenna was scared of it and didn't want anything to do with it. It was adorable!

Lance and I rolled it back and forth while Jenna was watching. After about 5 minutes, she got curious enough to touch it. A little bit later, she started reaching for it while we were rolling it. She finally got to where she would play with it and laugh at it. No pictures, because the camera battery was dead.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Gosh mom! Can't ever have a dead camera battery!!

Hofmann said...

I'm paying for it too, because her reaction was priceless.