Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Tub

Jenna had a new experience last night. She graduated from her baby tub to the "big" tub. She didn't know what to think of the big tub at first. I sat her down as the tub was filling up and she did not like that at all! So I stood her up next to me while the water was running. The water started to get to her feet and she picked her feet up and wanted out.

It is cute how cautious she is of new experiences. I took some water and splashed her back and belly to let her know it was still bath time. She didn't want to sit up in the tub, but I did finally get her to lay on her belly and splash a little.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sounds like you had your hands full. No wonder we didn't get a picture! I'm sure she'll do better with it soon.