We had a very productive weekend. We were working on our "to do" list before Jenna comes and well, we made a big dent in it.
Daddy installed the car seat, Mommy finished packing the bags and carried them down to the car. We went shopping for those last few missing items and got them put in their place. I finished thank you notes and confirmed my registeration in breastfeeding class.
Could it be....I think our "to do" list now involves rest and enjoying the rest of the "quiet" time we have before she comes. It's reassuring to think that if she were to come today we would be mostly ready (other than Daddy is in Fort Wayne this week).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think everything I'm supposed to give you tomorrow is in my car.
Make easy meals that can be put in the freezer. Jason's mom and my mom have been our lifesavers.
Post a Comment