We got hit hard with a winter storm over the past couple of days. I was a little surprised this morning when I received a phone call from the doctor's office cancelling my appointment. I don't guess I would have been so surprised, but the doctors office is located at the Women's Hospital on a larger hospital campus.
I guess it's good they cancelled on me, because I hadn't been able to get through the phone system to call and tell them I wasn't coming. Meanwhile, we have no baby update.
I have been working with Jenna to convince her that she wants to stay in Mommy's belly a little bit longer. She gets pretty active from time to time and makes me nervous. I look out the window and press my bare belly up against the glass, telling her it's warmer where she is than it is out here, that she better stay put! I don't know if it will work or not, but no harm in trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment