Saturday, August 17, 2013

Maternity Leave Project #1

One of the things I hoped to accomplish while on maternity leave was to organize closets.

When Lance and I moved into our new master bedroom I filled the closet with maternity clothes and walked away from everything in my closet other than my shoes.  So I knew I would need to work on my half of the closet if nothing else. So my first major undertaking was my closet. I am happy to say it has been completely organized, including by color and type of hanger. 

Next came Jenna's closet. I am not sure it has been cleaned out since 2005 when we moved into the house and built the closet!  There were some wedding presents, my clarinet, my suits, excess flooring, clothes Jenna outgrew, ones she fits into now, and some for next year. It was a nightmare to say the least!

I also cleaned out Shelby's closet, but it had been overhauled when she moved into her new room because we moved into the new master suite. Nonetheless, I went through it and pulled out the 24 mo and 2T clothes she has outgrown (most for length/height not because of her girth). 

Needless to say, we all are enjoying our closet overhauls!  O, what about Toby...  He doesn't have a closet. 

No comments: