Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jenna at Pre-K

This year Jenna is attending preschool at Busy Blocks in Jasonville. Since I am on maternity leave I made sure to take her and pick her up on her first day. Toby stayed at daycare for 10 minutes while I dropped her off (per Mim's request).
Jenna on the "blocks"
Next to the sign. 
Awaiting our turn to sign in and circle her name. 
She got to circle her name on the white board. 
Then she went out to the playground. She was super excited and didn't care that I was there or left. 

We are able to go to Busy Blocks because one of the daycare employees is providing transportation for her son, Isaac. Along with Isaac and Jenna she is also taking Brylee. There are 2 other kids from her daycare attending preschool there too!  She had a great time. She cried only because she had to go home....she was having sooooo much fun and was enjoying the new playground. 

No comments: