The girls were having a good time with it, playing quietly by themselves. Then along came Daddy!
That is when the ball war began.
I told them to have fun and they were responsible for picking up the balls afterwards.
Jenna and Shelby tag-teamed Daddy. At one point Shelby was holding daddy's head down while Jenna pulverized him with balls.
Daddy escaped and then got cornered.
Sorry my foot is in the shot, I was sitting in the chair in the family room feeding Toby.
Shelby sure was proud of herself when she actually hit the target!
Then, as my Dad always said, "it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt."
Shelby hurt her elbow on something. It wasn't a major injury, as I believe a Daddy kiss fixed it. They had a blast, all three of them! There were balls everywhere, but I stuck to my guns and didn't pick up a single one!









No comments:
Post a Comment