I am a little behind posting this week, but only because I didn't have my doctor's appointment on Monday like usual. My OB took a trip to Europe and was out from Wednesday to Wednesday. She was back today, but had scheduled surgeries, so I met with a different doctor. It didn't bother me any.
My swelling is still bad. I haven't found my ankles in over a week and my feet only fit in flip-flops and I HATE flip-flops. My blood pressure was still good at 116/78. The nurse used the dopplar to find baby's heart rate and she struggled to find it. She was making me very nervous, but he finally cooperated and showed a strong 142 which after she found we listened to for a long time!
How far along: 38 weeks
Have you started to show yet: If you miss I am pregnant now, you must not be very observant...
Total weight gain/loss: From my first appointment to today, I am +13 pounds. (I lost 2 lbs in 10 days)
Belly Button in or out? what belly button?
Rings on/off: I had to give them up :(
Size of Baby: TBD should be the size of a newborn.
Weird Changes: I am noticing contractions, sometimes regularly, sometimes random
Sleep: what's that?
Best moment this week: Lance asked Jenna what her brother's name was and she gave the name Lance and I picked! This is a first!
Movement: Has been reduced as his area to move is is getting VERY tight.
Stretch marks? I have noticed 2 and they are growing
Food cravings: stomach has no capacity, nothing sounds good anymore...which is likely why I have lost two pounds.
Food aversions: salty stuff
Gender prediction: The ultrasound revealed external genitalia
What I miss: rolling over in my sleep without waking up, reaching my feet, ankles, energy
What I am looking forward to: Finding my ankles again and meeting this little guy!
Progress toward meeting baby: The hospital bags are packed and in the car, carseat is installed, truck is cleaned. I was checked at this appointment and have continued to make progress, I was told I have a favorable cervix.
I will attempt to get a picture tonight and update everyone with a photo of "the bump".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Best of luck as you are nearing the end of the pregnancy and the beginning of the next chapter with a little boy! I pray that everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to hear what name you have decided on and to see his handsome face!
Post a Comment