We have offically made it full-term with this pregnancy! I had another doctor's appointment to check in on Baby Brother Monday. He again had a strong heartbeat at 130 bpm. Swelling has gotten way worse! The nurse told me I had lost my ankles. I told her I had also lost my wedding bands too. My my blood pressure was still at an acceptable level.
How far along: 37 weeks
Have you started to show yet: If you miss I am pregnant now, you must not be very observant...
Total weight gain/loss: From my first appointment to today, I am +15 pounds.
Belly Button in or out? there is no where left for lint to hide...
Rings on/off: I had to give them up :(
Size of Baby: About 20 inches and estimated at 6.5 pounds! He should be gaining an ounce a day.
Weird Changes: everything is swelling
Sleep: Insomnia is starting to kick in.
Best moment this week: Baby shower to celebrate Baby Boy Hofmann
Movement: He is getting VERY strong.
Stretch marks? I have noticed 2 and they are growing
Food cravings: stomach has no capacity, nothing sounds good anymore.
Food aversions: salty stuff
Gender prediction: The ultrasound revealed external genitalia
What I miss: rolling over in my sleep without waking up, reaching my feet, ankles, energy
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!
Progress toward meeting baby: The hospital bags are in the car. I was checked at this appointment and have started to make progress, but nothing too exciting or really noteworthy.
Random Facts: If baby boy were born today, we would have the Hofmann boys born on even days and the Hofmann Girls born on odd days. Our children would have birthdays on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
We have a 3 theme regardless: 3 kids in 2013 while both Lance and I are 30 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment