Clean, Organize, Repeat.
This seems to be the story of my life since we completed the house addition. There were just so many things that got shoved into an open space while we were living under construction that were in desperate need of of organization and unfortuantely that required additional cleaning!
I emptied out our master bedroom and closet and have them organized, cleaned and repainted.
I emptied Shelby's room and cleaned it and moved her into the old master bedroom.
I emptied the bathroom and linen closets, cleaned them, and organized them.
Mom and I got the kitchen and pantry closets under control.
Lance and I had emptied the old garage into a semi trailer, which in turn got emptied into the new garage. Friday night we went to Menards to get some shelving units. Saturday Lance started to organize his tools and the stuff in the garage. On Sunday, I helped organize my side of the garage and my things. Sunday evening was the first time that we were able to park all three vehicles (2 work cars and our truck) in the garage! They have all been parked in their spots since!
We got done with the garage and Lance asked what our next big project was. I said "the basement". I have strarted on the basement but that project will take weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment