This month we have several anniversaries to celebrate!
On the 3rd of April, 2011 we got our third niece, Miss Mattison Jean! We hope you had a happy 2nd birthday Mattison!
On the 7th of April, 2005 we purchased our property in Clay City. Eight years later, we have cleared trees to make more field, added on to the house, and made our house a HOME.
On the 8th of April, 1978, Joann Gumbel married Robert Rentchler. I am very glad they said "I do" Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
On the 10th of April, 2012, we purchased our Ford F150 truck. 12,xxx miles later, we are still happy with our purchase!
On the 18th of April we will celebrate Stanley's 65th birthday. Happy early Birthday Stanley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You forgot April 25, 2004...
...do you remember that day?
Is that the night you made dinner, I met the Hofmann Family and became "Aunt" Christa?
Yes! It has been 9 years since Lance brought you home to meet us! Another April Anniversary!
Post a Comment